
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
missing glasses :)
I feel like a big nerd posting this on the worldwideweb but I am so annoyed at myself for losing my new glasses!! I have combed over this entire house about 4 times, called all the places I thought i could possibly have left them and if you've seen me in the past few weeks i've probably asked you about them. :) i think I am finally resolving myself to having somehow lost them...but this is my last ditch effort. they are in the case (pictured below). Anyways, I just thought I would let you all know that if you find glasses that look like these, they are MINE!! :) can you relate to how annoying this is? I will have to stop thinking about it, starting now. :) there are bigger things to be concerned about! i just hate it that i was so careless.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I hope you find them - I lost mine last year - very frustrating.
Could they possibly be at our house? Feel free to come by and collect them.
Oh, Carole! I know exactly how you feel! :( Losing things is my specialty and it's especially exasperating when the items are either expensive or important!! I hope you come across them!!
my mom lost her glasses once and they were missing for a loooooong time... until she found them in the trunk of the car!
Did you find them?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! (in answer to Dauna's question: did you find them)
and YEEEEEEEEEEESSS, Lucy!! I wish they were at your house, I would def. hop the ocean to retrieve them. :) even if they're not there, actually...can we visit in June? I will have to be in touch! (i assume no-one will see this comment so I don't even know why i am leaving it) :)
Post a Comment