So many great people born in 1982!! The following dear friends have celebrated their 30th so far in 2012:
Matt & Steve, born 2 weeks apart :) SO beautiful to see how the Lord has worked in and through them. Born within weeks of eachother, grew up together, studied together, graduated together, and ordained into the ministry less than a month apart. We are praying for you both!!
my dear friend Andrea, also in January - we celebrated with dinner out with the Hope ladies :)
Feb 5, today, sweet Rachel. We celebrated it last night with a gourmetten (we surprised her).and Victoria, beautiful inside and out - her 30th is next month!!
have a great week, all!!
6 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Steve, Matt and Andrea! Carole, THANK YOU SO MUCH for hosting the gourmet last night! I was overwhelmed by God's graciousness for blessing us with such loving friends (especially ones who worked so hard to keep me surprised-that was fabulous). :)
Carole and Kevin - we had such a wonderful evening! Thank you for hosting!! Rachel, it was great celebrating with you:) I am glad that you had a nice birthday!
Kerri
Thanks for the post, dear sister.
Happy Birthday other 30's! God be praised for another year of life, living for him!
That looks like so much fun!! And yummy:) You can tell I am pregnant, I right away had to enlarge the food picture:) What a fun idea, I look forward to enjoying that with you at some point:)
Kinda nice to still be grouped in with the "Hope ladies" :)
Our brothers are the same age! My brother was born in 1982 as well...
Post a Comment