Friday, November 16, 2012

Zachary is baptised!

 it was wonderful to celebrate the baptism of Zachary a few weeks ago.  How incredible that God makes promises to us, and includes our children in His covenant, too.  It was even more special that Zachary's Uncle Steve could baptise him. :)  God is so good!!
 Thank you to all who came to celebrate with us.  It was a special day at Hope.
















3 comments:

Maria said...

Carole, he is adorable. Congratulations, again. And it was nice to see pictures of the folks at Hope too... we haven't been to your church in over a year, I think! :(

Laurie said...

I finally got around to checking your blog, and so glad I did! CONGRATULATIONS to you and Kevin! We're so happy for you, and thankful to our heavenly Father that you and Zachary are well. Lots of gorgeous pictures on there... I had to laugh at the first picture of all 4 kids with Zachary's head "missing" :) I hope you are not feeling too tired or overwhelmed to enjoy your little newborn. Love from all of us, Laurie

Holly said...

It was so special to be at Zach's baptism, and see all the wonderful people from Hope again...and to visit with you guys FINALLY! I'm sure you completely overdid it that day, though, as usual, you seemed to be completely unfazed by all the busyness...how DO you do it? Loved the pictures of Zach--such a cutie, and already looking so big! Can't wait to see you again soon!