Such fun times, Carole! What an encouraging conference and such fabulous company to enjoy it with. Thank you so much for letting us stay in your home (at Kevin & the kids expense. :) thanks, you guys!) - just like Mom, you are a wonderful hostess!
I guess I hadn't checked your blog for awhile, because I had some catching up to do! Such great pics all around! Thanks again for hosting us so graciously during the conference...such a great time! Love you!
4 comments:
Such fun times, Carole! What an encouraging conference and such fabulous company to enjoy it with. Thank you so much for letting us stay in your home (at Kevin & the kids expense. :) thanks, you guys!) - just like Mom, you are a wonderful hostess!
just caught up with your posts. Looks like you're busy! Isn't family such a blessing!
I guess I hadn't checked your blog for awhile, because I had some catching up to do! Such great pics all around! Thanks again for hosting us so graciously during the conference...such a great time! Love you!
Hey, anyone know who the really cute one is in the orange sweater?!?! :)
Post a Comment