Monday, October 6, 2008

Congratulations Tim & Charlene!!

**IMPORTANT EDIT** thank you all for your kind comments, I realize that i was completely misleading b/c i neglected to mention that i had hired a babysitter to watch the boys. heheh. key point i forgot to make. so, i'm not superwoman as i've led you all to believe..quite the contrary!! sorry about that, i didn't mean to lie - it actually felt like we WERE juggling all that stuff :) ...hey, wait till sharon posts their pictures - they had SIX kids to watch, no babysitter, and the pics are GORGEOUS!!

and a beautiful day it was. Enjoy the pictures, although they don't capture it well. it was hard to juggle a baby, flowers, a two year old with a bee sting and a swollen hand (poor Jades), camera bag and camera...all the while trying to wrap myself in my shawl as it was chillier than it looks :)...but it was so fun. Tim & Charlene, congratulations, we LOVED your day and are so thankful to God for you both!! We pray that their marriage will be used by Him for the furtherance of His kingdom.

my three sisters are so beautiful, especially on the inside. I say this not to be proud but b/c I am so thankful for them!!

a tiring day for the little people :)

Thanks for checking in, hope you'll enjoy the new blog!! :)

14 comments:

Dauna said...

awesome pics, Carole. You did a great job! I bet you were exhausted (but a good exhausted!)

Congrats to Charlene!!!!!

Dauna said...

WAHOOOO! and I am the first to follow this blog!

Dauna said...

maybe I should add a picture...ok. now i hear Justine crying. there's the end of my free time for the day probably (have no clue why she slept so long, but I'm not complaining!).

Steve and Jo said...

Beautiful pics Carole!! I have to agree that you sisters are all so beautiful both inside and out:) I am so glad you posted the pictures, Charlene looks stunning, and both of them look so happy together! We pray God will give them many wonderful years together!

Jonathan and Denise said...

Thanks Carole! As always I love your pictures - and i'm so glad you decided against showing us just one!

Rich and Cher said...

I don't know how you managed to get permission to post more than 1 pic, but I'm sure glad you did :) Beautiful! What a day - so wonderful!

Taunya said...

wow Carole! I cant beleive you photographed the wedding with three kids and managed to get such stunning pictures. great job! I will check your blog often. funny how you ran out of space - didnt know there was a limit? glad you started another blog though. hope you and your family are doing well. family weddings are busy enough without being an attentant/photographer. glad you survived the day. I love the girls dresses too. sharp!

Sharon said...

It looks like a wonderful day! Charlene looks so beautiful and so happy. I was thrilled to see some pictures of you as well! I must say that I agree with Jo, about all of you girls. I thank the Lord for each of you and your dear mother as well (she called me yesterday and was such an encouragement!) I think Sharon looks really beautiful in the picture you posted-I love her bangs grown out :)
And one last comment about your sweet baby-he looks absolutely adorable! Such a wonderful day for you all. I hope that you are taking good care of yourself now. I hope to talk to you again soon. Lots of love to you, Kevin and the kids. :)

anonymouse :) said...

THANK YOU CAROLE!! What wonderful pictures! And I agree with everyone else, what a beautiful family, not only on the outside but also on the inside. I love the dresses, everyone looks beautiful and the scenery is impressive as well. What a wonderful day! I too loved the pic of Sharon, she just looks so natural. I too am amazed at what you could do with 3 children while also being in the wedding party!!
Sarah Barnes

Sharon said...

Carole, gorgeous pictures! Love them! Thanks again for all you did to help make the day so special! :) And thanks for all the kind comments too, girls -- the inside still does need lots of work though, but thanks be to God for His powerful, life-changing grace to all of us!

Matt and Julianna said...

Beautiful pic's as usual Carole! We were in TO on Monday---I was hoping to see you but I guess you must have been out this way.

Nathan Selles said...

Beautiful pictures Carole, everyone looks so gorgeous. It was such a beautiful wedding and so cute to see how in love tim and charlene are.

Bethany

Matt said...

I see Charlene finally let you put some pictures up of the wedding, which I enjoyed very much! :)

Anonymous said...

What amazing pictures of a lovely couple! Those pictures should be in magazine, Charlene was a stunning bride. They went on a month long honeymoon! Now how come more of us dont do that!? =) Glad you started the next blog, I great enjoy your posts.