our darling josh


i love to watch them all swinging together, what blessings they are to us!!

sadly, i am too busy with life to be taking and uploading pictures so these will have to do for now!! they are from a few weeks ago, hasn't the weather suddenly turned bone-chillingly cold since then?? hope you're all well, have a good week!! :)
5 comments:
Hey! Jaden is good on the swing. Eva just figured it out very recently (like last week!)
Yes, we are faithful followers too. Thanks for the beautiful pics...I always say that your little Ashleigh will be perfect for one of our boys someday...we could give a cow or two for a dowrie....he he...ok, I don't want my boys to grow up for a long time! We are so enjoying the today. Love the pics of Josh too!! Take care,
Sarah Barnes
Love these pictures Carole!! We are going to be at Hope Sunday morning, will you guys be there? We've missed you the last couple of times.
Hey Carole, though I'm not a 'follower' I love seeing the pictures of your kids as they are growing up. It feels like just yesterday we were all in young people's together... time sure flies!
ha ha, looking forward to seeing these beautiful neices and nephews of ours in real life again! 3 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment