I'm convinced Sharon is the best big sister I could ever have been blessed with (and i do not say that lightly). I'm pretty sure she is the most selfless person I know (I am surrounded by selfless people) and is a constant encouragement and example of loving, happy service to our God & Saviour. I love you, Sharon!! may God give you many more years with your family & all of us :)

btw i have to laugh at Dauna, so excited to be the first "follower" of this blog...but i wonder if she would have been so excited if she had known that she was to be the first and ONLY follower...!?!? haha thanks out to Dauna!! :)
5 comments:
I couldn't agree more with your post Carole! Sharon is one of the most godly and giving girls I know. She is an example to us all! Plus she is a lot of fun to be around:)
Hi Kevin and Carole!
I know this isn't the best way to get in touch with you but we didn't have your email address. We were wondering if you could possibly hook us up with a copy of the song book used at Tamarack?
Our email address is gregandcharity@hotmail.com
Thanks!
We love the pictures of your kids - we recently tried to take some family pictures ourselves and the results weren't nearly so cheerful!
Charity
Hey!! I comment fairly often on your blog!!! Do I not count as a faithful blog checker??? I know how you feel though because I often feel that way about my blog as well-although a lot of people have commented recently. It is nice to know that people look at it though.
I am very thankful to know Sharon as well! The dear girl even called me on her birthday!! (and I didn't know it was her birthday :Z)
Thanks for the encouraging, sweet comments! :) But I have a LONG ways to go & LOTS of changes to make! I'm so thankful for the grace & mercy of the Lord, and for the grace shown to me by my dear family & friends as well! Thanks be to God!
Carole dear, I do check your blog, but only once a week these days. I manage to hit everyone's blog once a week, but not usually more than that anymore! Thanks for faithfully posting!
sorry, by "follower" I just meant the new thing on the sidebar of this new blog. I think it will update your dashboard if you become a follower? kinda neat. I didn't mean that nobody checks it, b/c i have been spoiled with some nice faithful commenters lately (ie, Sharons, Jo, Sarah Barnes, Cher, etc) whom i do appreciate :) thanks!!
Post a Comment