Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FIREPROOF movie night details, as promised :)

Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 8:00 pm

hey guys!! ok, Fireproof the movie is being released to dvd today!! however being of Dutch descent as i am i couldn't just run out and buy the movie from the store, i had to look for the best deal. And to pre-buy it online was a much better deal b/c for 20USD I could buy the dvd and get the soundtrack and another dvd (some sort of marriage dvd bonus). To get an even better deal yet i could avoid shipping charges by having my brother pick it up from a store close to his house in Chicago area. All this to say that of course this means I don't have the dvd until i can get it from him...

good news is, that falls on Valentines Day. :) so if you are cheap like me and therefore haven't seen it by then, and IF you don't have other plans that day (which you should!! don't let us stand in your way of a romantic night out!!), you're welcome to come over for a good old fashioned movie night on Saturday, Feb 14 starting at 8 pm. and Kev makes great stove-popped popcorn!! maybe we'll see you then!! :)



5 comments:

Steve and Jo said...

We're in!! Sounds like great fun! What food should I bring??

Holly said...

Hey Carole! I was going to do the totally un-dutch thing and run out to buy it myself this week, but this sounds like a great deal that you got! Any chance Steve can pick one up for us too? : ) I'm probably too late for that! Anyway, we're really looking foward to seeing it!

Dauna said...

Eli, the geek that he is (and that is said with as much love as possible), wants you to know that you dated it 2008 and not 2009.

Anyway...we're not sure if we can come...I'll get back to you on that...

Anonymous said...

We would LOVE to come...I have been dying to watch it!! Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it but we will be with you in spirit!! Have fun! Oh, and who did you order it from?
Sarah Barnes

Rich and Cher said...

We're hoping to come - we'll get back to you when we know for sure.....our busy social like, you know.....;) Thanks for planning this - sounds like great fun - maybe not so romantic, but still a fun way to spend Valentines!