Saturday, June 27, 2009
HRC Church Picnic 09
one of the greatest blessings in our life is our church. How we love the godly encouragement and sweet fellowship of belonging there!! Today was our church picnic, and although not everyone could make it we had a great time!! THanks to all for coming, and to Bruce and Elsa for hosting it one last time at their beautiful place. Unfortunately I didn't take a single picture *sigh* but the good news is taht Amy did so all credit for these pics goes to her. Isn't this one a winner?? what a gorgeous little girl!!

lots of beautiful children in our church, may they grow up to be beautiful inside as well!!

i was so thankful that Josh fell asleep towards the end of the picnic, it is such a busy time!! poor Jades kept losing his pants all day and i was too busy to keep him clothed or clean his face, apparently :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah...an update!! I have been missing yours!! I loved the pics...it was cute to see Jaden doing just what Josiah would do!! How are you Carole? Are you enjoying summer? Hope you are doing really well!! I love having a baby in the house again..I didn't realize I would love it this much!! Josiah was so fussy as a baby, he made me forget how sweet babies can be! He makes up for it now though...he is a peach! Love being a mom!
Talk to you later!
Sarah
It is great to see the folks from church... and Steve and Amy & Sierra who I get to see every week now. Hope you're planning on coming to hear him preach at Riverside one week.
Great pictures Carole!! Looks like you had a good time for sure!! Miss you all!!
I find that since having #3, I take significantly less pics too! Sometimes I am sad, as I keep thinking...this would be a fantastic pic...
well, looks like you had a great picnic...we missed ours last week, but my mom took the girls.
Nice pictures, Carole! I especially like the one of Beppe on the last post playing cards. :)
FYI: I listened to your advice/cajoling and finally put an update on my blog. Thanks for the reminder... I need those. :)
Post a Comment