Monday, November 9, 2009
photographic contributions from our budding 7 year old photographer
thats right, Ashleigh turned 7 last month!! Happy Birthday darling!! We bought her a digital camera off Kijiji that we are really happy with, and I love that she goes around capturing things since I am so lazy about taking pics lately. It was fun for Kev and I to see what came up when we downloaded them...i was reminded again to be careful what i say and how i look when she is around. she's so sneaky you hardly notice her, for instance I could have posted a video she took when my younger sisters were having what they thought was a private conversation.... :) don't worry girls i am not that mean!! And i am proud to say there was nothing scandelous said anyways. :) She even does interviews!! I've posted an interview with Jaden since there was nothing in it that revealed too much about what life is actually like around here.. (just kidding, we're very normal around here of course :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
the friends on the hill is a neat shot, fun idea letting her practice with a camera, she's got a good eye already! and she sounds very mature in the interview.
love the pictures of your boys too. super cute
Cute interview! I love how patient Ashleigh is when she repeats the "what's her name" question over and over for Jaden!
Sweet - reminds me of what your grandmother used to call you when you were Ashleigh's age "a teenager in a kid's body" :) I love your little sweeties - especially how Jaden has become braver at church and now talks to me in the nursery before Sunday school :)
what a neat little interview!
Marietta
So cute!! Nice pics Ashleigh - hope to see you soon!
Love, Lor
hahah. so cute, Carole! lol, and I wonder what the video was about re: a "two sisters conversation":O :)
a great gift for her - she obviously loves it and is maxing her use out of it.
See you later!
The elf video is hilarious - but you can only see half... this link shows it in full...
http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=1UozBz5tq5wRdlAT&service=elfyourself.jibjab.com&partnerID=ElfYourself
Adorable! Love the interview with Jaden:)
I didn't see the video until now! THat's cooL!!
Post a Comment