Its a far cry from Gordon Korman :) ...actually there is no comparing the two. Ashleigh and I are really enjoying this beautiful story, and it is really making her think and be thankful. I bought it from Reformed Book Services http://www.reformedbookservices.ca/catalog/
2 comments:
Oh - I loved Rainbow Garden! I clearly remember reading it in my room - in bed at night, pretending I was Elaine and the garden was my own :) We don't have any of the P.S.J. books - I wonder if Laura's too old for them now? I'd love to borrow Twice Freed from you - you're the one who recommended it to me, right?
And I love your blog, even if you don't post too often and then suddenly "shock us" with a new one :) Keep blogging!
Patricia St.John was probably one of my favorite readers when I was 9 - 11 years oldish. My favorite was "Treasures of the Snow" I really can't remember much about any them, but I remember being so glad that they were in the church library . . . and I think they still are, so I might just have to go and read them again - maybe with the kids, maybe without:)
Post a Comment