
you have to check out this incredibly talented girl's blog book. She is amazing, I sit here and am green with envy at her digital photography and scrapbooking abilities. Wow! I have never met her but found her blog when I saw the birth announcement for her triplets in the Christian Renewal newspaper, and I have been a follower of hers ever since. Someday maybe I will meet her, my digital scrapbooking hero. :) She has all kinds of tips on her blog, too, of how she does all of these cool things. I have great aspirations of someday trying some of these things out...
4 comments:
Yes Carole, I too have visited her blog -- but not knowing she was in CR - I stumbled upon her. I love her pictures! And yours too!
I'm STILL working on my 2008 year book. Its easily going to be over $100 when I am finished.
oh, and hey. I follow her photoblog. I didn't realize she had another one!
ok...I will stop spamming your blog after this comment...but my thought with blogging a lot this year is that at the end of the year I am going to try the blog to book feature and hopefully it will cut down on how long it takes to do a year book...
Post a Comment