

how we will miss this dear family when they leave at the end of the summer!! I don't like to think about it. Pastor Rich & Cher, thank you so much for coming tonight, we had a wonderful time. Knowing you has been a great blessing, and we know that you will be a blessing to your new church family out west. Thank you for all that you've done for us!! We will continue to pray for you in the weeks and months ahead.
3 comments:
gah! It didn't update again! Ah well, I know it has this problem and I check everytime now!
Hey, Dauna, I think thats b/c it is password protected now. sorry 'bout that! I'll try to post more often so that there is a better chance of something new if you go through the bother of checking :)
Very cozy - great time! Thanks for the good fellowship, guys. What a very sweet family :)
Post a Comment