Friday, December 10, 2010

perfect vacation spot.



notice anything different, girls? (I'm assuming you haven't been there since it was closed in October?)
your parents did a beauuuutiful job with the floors. :)

SO beautiful. Such a blessing.



these pics were taken at our YPs retreat in October. Captain & Mrs. Bluebeard were so gracious once again to host us...I can't believe we got to be there 3 times in one year. BLESSED!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Great pictures, Carole! Thanks so much for showing us the new floor. It looks great :) How come it's so neat in there??? We are usually always there with big groups and the place is full and crazy (one of the best things about the place :)) I love the picture of my parents! Could I get a copy sometime?
Great to talk to you yesterday!

Carole said...

hey Shar! We had just cleaned it, I snapped some pics right before we left. i think i took them partly b/c it was looking so nice and you're right - it doesn't usually look so perfect. certainly not usually when I'm there. :) i love that place...can't wait to go back.
we're really looking forward to getting together Shar!!

Sharon said...

Yes, we agree - it's the perfect vacation spot! :) and we're so thankful!

Maria said...

Those floors do look great! I noticed right away in your pictures. Too bad it won't last long with the sand and bare feet....like natural sandpaper all day long!

Rachel Joy said...

Looks fabulous! Thanks for posting!

BTW, way to get the postpartum mom bawling over here with the video about the Arnold brothers... But so neat to see how the Lord is sustaining the brother who survived.

See you!