Friday, February 25, 2011

thankful.

So encouraged by their testimony of God’s Amazing Grace.

So inspired to live for Christ.

So thankful for this dear family!

Praying for them in their time of sorrow.

May his testimony be ours also. May we faithfully speak of God’s goodness even in difficulty, even facing death, as he did. May our children grow to love the Lord and serve His Kingdom and bring Him glory, too. There really is only one way to live!

What a blessing to have a godly heritage, and godly examples before us.

To God be the Glory!

(picture taken at their 40th wedding anniversary celebration in 2008, I got it off their blog http://40thanniversarycandm.blogspot.com/)

3 comments:

Anita said...

Dear Carole,
Thank you so much for this kind post. You are a great encouragement to me!
Love,
Anita

Mel said...

It was a blessing yesterday eh! God is good...even in grief-especially in grief. Beautiful post.

Anonymous said...

I never knew Mr. VanDoodewaard personally, though I heard so much good about him - I did see the godly family his wife and he raised. So wonderful to knew that He has fought the good fight and finished the race. Chris has heard, "Well done thou good and faithful servant."
Marietta