Thursday, March 24, 2011

good times.










LOVING it here with the beautiful Holly & Brian family.

It has been HOT here! And the kids have been getting along famously. We have much to be thankful for. Mom, if you see this, the next pic is for you...the BBQ was a great idea!! THANKS!!

seems so weird that there is snow back up in Canada!! I was hoping we would be coming back to those sweet spring temperatures we were enjoying when we left last week. I tried to post pics of our time with the Pete & Lauralee family, but it wasn't working. We had the greatest time and are so thankful for such wonderful, godly friends. :)

we love you, sweet family!! we're praying for you, especially for Aunt Nicole and the sweet little one expected any day...SO EXCITED to have a new baby in the fam!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So nice you are having a great time! I love that picture of Kev, sure looks like he's living the life.

Charlene said...

I've been checking for pics! What gorgeous weather and snapshots of your trip! Love them! The kids look like they're having a blast... Lol, and Kevin! Hope the weather stays as good as it's been! xoxox from T&C & Megs!