
but thankful for the warm fellowship with fellow believers and having the opportunity to worship our great God together, and hearing the beautiful gospel preached in a powerful way. Do you recognize the pastor & his wife, Charlene? :)



I hope your Sunday was blessed. :)
4 comments:
Krista? You visited with Krista and her family on Sunday? Neat! She's a friend from our South Carolina days - her dad was our pastor - they came to visit us once in TO and I think that's how they got to know your family. I'm a little jealous :) Looks like a good time, guys! Rich is in California right now - URC committee meeting - not bad, eh?
Looks so nice, Carole! I hope you are feeling well and enjoying this time away. We miss you here, though!
Where do you get these cute matching outfits for the boys? Love the hats! Beautiful beach pics in the earlier post.
See you soon!
Looks wonderful! I hope you have some nice weather still before you head home. Hugs and kisses for everyone :)
Carole! That's so neat you got to visit with Krista & Ryan Family! Looking forward to hearing more about your visit! She emailed me and told me how marvelous it was to see all of you --- next time she wants a heads-up so she can have you over! We'll be praying your drive home is a safe and happy one -- love you! xoxo, T&C & Megs
Post a Comment