one year ago today, we sat in this cozy living room in the highlands of Scotland, with these dear friends who made us feel like family. We love them so much!! It was wonderful to meet up with Pastor John again this evening, as he is on his way back to Scotland to rejoin his family there. May God grant safe travels, and continued blessing on their ministry there.
We missed you tonight, Lucy!! THANK YOU, Pastor John, for dinner...it was fabulous, and wonderful to see you again. :)
4 comments:
Wish I could have joined you all for dinner.We've had such lovely times in the past. It was good to see the photo!
John should be landing in and hour and a half.
Lots of love
Lucy
Hey Carole! My sister Sarah said you two met at Anne-Marie's wedding. How fun! SOMEDAY we will meet:) Hope you're doing well!
yup, Amy, I plan to meet you someday. :) Your sister was amazing, looking great so soon after giving birth!! I had to introduce myself to her, as your biggest fan. :) haha, enjoy your summer!!
Enjoy your summer, too! Take care for now:)
Post a Comment