"The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away;
Blessed be the name of the LORD."
Sweet baby, we already miss you.

For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.
Psalm 139:13-16
Thank you for your love & prayers.
12 comments:
Praying for you, dear friend!!
My heart is breaking for you guys. We are so sorry to hear of this loss and will pray that God will strengthen, sustain, and give you peace. He is holding you in the palm of His hand and knows every inch of the path you are being called to walk. He is a loving Father. (john 16:33)
With love,
Jen(and Scott)
Oh Carole, I am so sorry to see this post. The missing is very intense, and the feeling of emptiness so real, isn't it. I know you know the Lord will uphold each member in your family, but I am also praying that He will enfold you with the peace that passes understanding. When Nick and I have passed through this same valley, the Lord drew us so close to Him and gave us such peace, there was sweetness in the sorrow. Praying for you, Kevin and your little ones.
With love,
Anita
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you grieve the loss of one of your children. Love, BJCJ
So sad to read this Carole (and Kevin) God moves in mysterious ways. Hugs, Taunya
So sad to hear it! Praying God's tenderness surrounds you as you grieve for your little one!
Love you!
So sad for all of you - praying for you for courage and strength.
Love, Marietta
Praying for you!
Bethany and Natha
Oh Carole, so sorry to hear of your loss of your little baby. May the Lord give you and Kevin the strength and uphold you in this sad time.
Carole, I'm so sorry for your loss:( Psalm 139 has become a family motto for us over the past few years as well. Each new life is a wonderful miracle... praying for you as you cope with this loss.
I read this article recently and you may find it comforting (there are 4 pages so don't forget to flip through).
http://www.christianitytoday.com/le/currenttrendscolumns/leadershipweekly/minuteseternity.html
Post a Comment