Saturday, October 1, 2011

COURAGEOUS



Went to see it tonight and ABSOLUTELY LOVED it!! Did you see it yet?? If not, make sure you support it today for opening weekend!! Very inspiring. Thanks to Crossroads for bringing it to Canada (great work Mike, you make us proud :) ) because it was so great to see it here on the big screen!! Another movie that Kevin and Erik and Adam won't be ashamed to cry over, I'm sure. Well, Kevin anyways. :) It was totally worth missing hockey over, wouldn't you agree dear? (he would, I'm sure)

Go see it!! & let us know how you like it :)

oh, and THANKS for all your kind words about baby #4!! I am 12.5 weeks and we are all looking forward to "seeing" the baby at our ultrasound next week!! SO exciting to go through this with older kids who hardly stop talking about it. :) So far, due April 5 (I am guessing that will be pushed a little later, aiming to be born on Auntie Holly's birthday!! :) )

http://www.courageousthemovie.com/

Oh, and if you miss out on seeing it in the theatre, we'll show it on our 'big screen' for anyone who is interested! Details to follow...

8 comments:

Dauna said...

Nope not yet! We have such a busy weekend, but I really want to make time to see it opening weekend, so I suspect sometime today we'll try to make it.

Its important for the film (well, any film) to have big numbers opening weekend...often times it dictates how long they plan to keep it in the theatre.

I can't wait to see it!

Trish said...

Our theatre doesn't have it so we're going to yours on Monday! Looking forward to it!

Kerri said...

Carole, we went with Brian & Holly last night. Loved it again. For Adam & I it was our second time & still loved it. As for crying. Adam was sure that their goal was to see how much they could make a grown man cry:)

Rachel said...

Such an amazing movie. Erik unabashedly cried and cried...and he proudly told my parents so. I think he believes that if it can make a grown man cry it's a must see. :)

Dauna said...

Finally saw it! I can't believe its not playing ANYWHERE in durham...we had to see it at Eglinton TC...not that close to us!

sarah k said...

i'd like to see it, but won't be disappointed if i don't get to see it in the theatre. i did read the book though, so i know it's good! :)

Maria said...

Looking forward to seeing it this week with Jer! I'm hearing all good things about it. And Carole.... Congratulations on the new baby coming! How very thrilling, we thank God with you.

Household of Faith said...

Hoping to go on a date night next week with Paul to see it. I am very excited and so happy it is in a theatre near us!!