there must be more interesting things I can post about...there are...but I was uploading pics from the ipod and its always fun to see whats on there b/c its mostly stuff the kids take. Here are some snapshots of life this spring...
road trip south in March
haha - sweet baby Matthew
bittersweet. very. sigh.
(ok, maybe i am a little paranoid about the internet...)
love the view of lilacs out the bedroom windows...i was attached to those...Redmund, our resident cardinal, and his crazy girlfriend that hit our school room window hundreds of times a day (thats what that is below)...not so much.
i am kind of sad to think that this place that held so many memories for our family is no longer ours...but thankful for God's clear leading & guiding every step of the way!!
cuteness. :)
budding hockey star
Oma took the kids to a Thomas show
SO. sad to bid farewell to these dear ones. we miss them already.
hope we can still enjoy more cozy visits...love you Mr. & Mrs. S.!!
visit with friends to the local petting zoo and park
LOTS of soccer on these summer evenings...so far this week we have been out for ice cream twice to celebrate two goals, first by Josh on monday (this was a shocker if you knew what his first two games were like - but now that he knows how he is treated when he tries hard, I think his soccer career is suddenly looking a lot more promising :) ) the second goal by Ash tonight (her second in 4 games, compared to last year when she had one for the season)...so nice (esp for Kev) to see a bit of the vd passion coming out - they have a good dose of timidity from me i'm afraid...
and a quick airport visit with our dear friend Lucy tonight...thats why I thought to upload the pics in the first place!!
I will try for a real post soon, sorry if this was a little on the dull side!! now that I know how blogger has improved in the posting department maybe I will be more motivated!!

3 comments:
I know what you mean about bittersweet with selling the old home, Carole. I liked the picture of my parent's last sunday with you all. Hope you are well!
...and I like the sort of mournful expressions on Anna and Jo's faces in that pic!
Nice to visit with you dear folks last night!
I also enjoyed the mournful expressions on Rach's kids' faces! Very aproppriate. : ) I do hope the motivation to post continues, as we love to see your pictures and hear what is going on with you guys! I hope you have a great time at the Island, and I'm looking forward to seeing pics of that!
Post a Comment