Tuesday, July 3, 2012

baby belly


I'm the photographer in this family, so there will likely be very few belly shots (although in all honesty Kev has offered to take pics but I generally am not the most willing subject).  In working through my recent pics I found the one and only so far, by Ashleigh - early last month at just over 20 weeks.  You may think that I'm pretty big - definitely a good size - for half way, but somehow in the 4 weeks since then I think I have at least doubled in size.  I am HUGE!!  Kev was watching me today from across the room and said "wow.  do you ever worry about how huge your belly will be by the end?"  it wasn't comforting.  :)  Lest you think I am down in the dumps over that comment, I should mention that a little more alarming may be how little I even care about how huge I get!  and not to worry - Kev did proceed to assure me how much he loves to see me pregnant. :)   (however this could be why I won't be motivated to set up any photo shoots for the remainder of the pregnancy :) )




a little comparison...this was me the night I gave birth to Jaden...hard to tell from this pic but I think I am bigger now than I was then.  heh heh.  and only 16 weeks to go!! :)

BUT...baby moves all the time, and all seems well.  I think this one is a girl (I like surprises so we won't be finding out - couldn't be happier either way, really) and we are so thankful and excited about this wee little one!

Hope you are all well!

8 comments:

Rachel Joy said...

Kevin! So funny.

I'm almost scared to leave comments here cause the "prove you're not a robot" thingy looks like a trick question.

Lucy van Eyk said...

It was lovely to see you pregnant! Thanks for meeting me at the airport and walking with me through that crazy line! The Tim Hortons coffee was a bonus. Thanks eh?
My kiddos loved the Timbits. They stayed pretty fresh in Tupperware.

Sharon said...

I think you look tiny in that picture! (and I love the pose!) Very exciting that everything is well with you and the baby :) Love you!

Charlene said...

Hahah! Kevin's comment made me laugh out loud. And you look super in those pics! Maybe I'll see you next Thursday? I hope so! Talk to you soon! Wahoo - only 16 more weeks for you to go!

Dauna said...

You're always right, so it probably is a girl.

Sis is having a boy...she just had to know. Especially cuz she had so much girl stuff from me, she wanted to know if she needed anything else. And I am sure she is still bigger than you and due two weeks later!

Can't wait until your bundle arrives!

Rich and Cher said...

Love to hear baby news from you - so excited for you guys. I think you look terrific - and so very happy to be pregnant ;) All the best!

Jennifer said...

Carole, you look fantastic!!! I was so excited to hear about another baby! What a blessing! Are you moving soon too? It is hard to think of your family not being in that house - since I was a little girl living in the manse you've always been there! Hope you continue to feel good!

Belinda said...

Love! What a beautiful blessing! (o: