this post is wildly disjointed! but here are some snapshots of our summer. Can't believe its over!!
tour of the police station in Jade's honour!! fun times. :) Josh came down with this kleenex beard taped on, saying "I'm doing like Papa doos." :) Nothing cute about smoking but somehow I still thought it was funny. :)
celebrating the end of a fun season! :)
such a gezelig time at Erik & Rachel's beautiful place...thanks guys!! :)intense v-ball game again, between the winning sports team and the chaps/speakers...
chaps/speakers won but the losing team had such great attitudes!!
This was to be the first camp I would go to without a sibling in attendance (maybe? aside from when I went as a young person, maybe)...so it was nice to have my dear niece Rachel in attendance. we all just LOVE this girl. :)
and then it was my birthday...no better way to spend it than with these wonderful people!
the kids love biking around the little park across the street,,
yps coffeehouse
I am 34.5 weeks pregnant! so here are some updated pregnancy pics (taken last week)...
which are worth sharing because this is how far VICTORIA was pregnant too (due exactly ONE DAY before me) and she had her baby TODAY...
so very gorgeous, both of them! I told Mike to wait for my news in about 8 weeks (and I'm not joking!! I always go late so I am counting on it...it is going to seem even longer now!! :) )
SO very happy and thankful with them over sweet Josiah's healthy arrival. Over 5 weeks early and 6.6lbs!! Wow.

Ezra & the boys - from our visit this summer.
"Summer 2012" isn't a good title b/c it appears I only managed to upload pics from the past couple of weeks. I'll probably never post the rest. It has been busy, with Tamarack & Rock Lake & now we are delving into the school year! gotta wrap this up real quick b/c we have some work to do pronto!! Have a great school year, everybody!! :)


3 comments:
What great pictures!! You look so beautiful!!
Happiest of Birthdays dear friend!! I am sorry that I missed it this year:( Maybe we should get together in Cambridge and go out for supper:)
Great to be able to keep up with all your happenings...you look fanatastic!! Hopefully we can talk soon!!
Nice to see a post from you again, girl! Such lovely pics, all of them!
Post a Comment