Monday, July 30, 2012

Jaden's Recovery :)

Well, despite a scare with infection that had us in the hospital again on Friday night and Saturday, Jaden seems to be recovering great again!!  When we went to change the dressing on Friday it was definitely infected, so it was off to Emerg.  They put him on stronger antibiotics by IV, and he had to be back in the hospital for another dose on Saturday.  But since then he has had a nurse come daily to administer the IV, and his last dose of that is supposed to be tomorrow.  He will continue the oral antibiotics until Saturday.  He saw a specialist today who was pleased with his recovery, although he can't guarantee that it won't get infected again (even months down the road, although it is unlikely).  We are so thankful that he is doing so much better!   
Everyone has been so kind - thank you to all who have sent messages and gifts.  You can tell he is tickled pink. :)  







 






so thankful to God for all His goodness!!

Have a great week!! :)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

So thankful that he is feeling better! I found it very fascinating to read your play-by-play of the evening :) I'm thankful that you also survived that event! I think I would have reacted the same way!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, its great to hear the hole is healing nicely, and we hope and pray that will xontinue. We are looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday!!! Steve and Amy

Rachel Joy said...

Good to hear you are on the mend, Jaden! We're praying for you!

Dauna said...

oh wow! I hope he's doing ok! His birthday is coming up it would be so sad if he was sick for his birthday!!! Hope he feels better soon! I'll read your las post on his injury later today when the kids are a little calmer. Hope you are all doing well! We miss you guys!
d