Friday, January 4, 2013

happy new year!!

 Jade loves hockey.  This season he plays for "Pittsburgh" which he was thrilled about b/c he has always loved Crosby.  So Kev couldn't resist getting him a new hat & crosby shirt. :)


sweet little spectator...Jade was not impressed that he was outfitted with a leafs hat and slippers. 
 so adorable this hat from Holly & Brian...it came with a matching shirt & jeans, so CUTE!


 what a sweetheart!!  JoyAnna is so adorable, I have never seen such non-stop, huge smiles!!  :)
er...I guess the smiles stopped at one point when she got a look at who was sitting beside her!!

 
LOVE spending new years with these dear friends...thanks SO MUCH Brian & Holly for having us!!  time just goes by too quickly, thats the only sad part. :)


 holiday get together with Eli & Dauna..


 sweet sweet boy!!
 post-holiday exhaustion is setting in!!

  oh sweet baby!!  we are all LOVING his smiles and laughs!! :)









we hope that your year is blessed with health and happiness and that all of us will be found using our time wisely in service of Christ's kingdom!!

4 comments:

Brian said...

It was so fun to finally get together with you guys again! I had a laugh over JoyAnna and Zach's pictures...I think she suddenly realized that all the attention wasn't just about her, but the handsome little guy beside her as well! She looked a little resentful about sharing the spotlight. : ) Hope to see you guys again soon...a little sooner this time!

Brian said...

That was actually me (holly) who left that previous message. : )

Anonymous said...

It was a really fun evening! We need to do that again sooner rather than later!
Charity

Sharon said...

Lovely pictures, dear. I love the ones of your baby. He is so cute and chubby :)