Dear Sharon, we missed you there. Also Joyce...and probably others but it was so long ago that I don't remember who anymore!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
heard the news??
well considering that these pictures were taken in September, this baby should be just about born by now. Can't wait for the news, Steve & Jo!! ;)
Well here follows some pics that I shamefully never posted!! A great evening celebrating two great then-upcoming events, Sierra's birth and Charlene's wedding. Thanks to all who came out!!
The shower was a surprise for Amy, she thought it was only for Charlene :)
before anyone teases Kevin about being at the shower, it was because my grandmother wanted him to take the boys over for a minute...believe me he was not impressed to be pictured front & centre with the star of the show as she made her entrance (hence he awkwardly scratches his chin :) )













Above are two winners of the Fabulously Dressed Contest - Rachel, wearing her original wedding dress (credit also to Mrs. S. whose dress it was originally before Rachel! :) ) , and Liz, wearing her wedding hat. How fabulous!! :) Also Angela, not pictured, winner of the "Most Beautifully Dressed" category, if my memory serves me correctly. She certainly is a beauty. :)
and dear Mrs. Ubbens also won a prize for this beautiful dress I believe worn to a wedding in the 80's? 70's? sometime long ago, anyways :)








p.s. Congratulations to Jo, winner of the "Most Outrageously Dressed" category...what a lot of fun!! :)
Dear Sharon, we missed you there. Also Joyce...and probably others but it was so long ago that I don't remember who anymore!!
Dear Sharon, we missed you there. Also Joyce...and probably others but it was so long ago that I don't remember who anymore!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm really carrying this pregnancy well aren't I. You can barely tell I am pregnant:) So glad you posted again. I always love seeing new pictures on your blog. Have a GREAT time away!
Is Jo pregnant and she is trying to keep it a secret from me and surprise me when I come home!!!??? That would be shocking! Was there really a category for most wild and crazy costume?
It looks like a beautiful shower! It is wonderfully decorated and the food looks delicious. I'm glad you still posted them even though they are a bit old now :)
I also thank-you for the good laugh about Kevin being at the shower! I always love your commentary about your dear husband :)
Post a Comment