that was the first time trying them on the potty together and the ONLY dual success story thus far. :( must have been flukey. Josh does consistently pee on it though, so thats a start. jadie, however, a whole other story...he has since begun the "scared of the potty" excuse and when forced on there will say "it don't work". Sure works fine 5 minutes later in the diaper though. i have a feeling this will be a loooooooong process. wish me luck!! actually instead pray for patience for me. :) and co-operation for Jades. :) love to you all!
4 comments:
I can't believe that Josh will pee on the toilet!! I remember talking to Margarita once about "baby" training and I couldn't imagine ever trying it. Let me know how it goes. I just started potty training Ryan this week as well. The first two days were rough but he made some progress today. I am really thrilled, but only tentatively so....
I hope Jaden catches on soon! I'll let you know what happens with Ryan!
Seth was potty potty trained by the age of 3 1/2. Boys take longer than girls, usually. Ethan on the other hand is almost 2 and interested in peeing on the toilet. The only thing is I am not ready for the training processes yet. Hang in there, it may be a long process, but one day he'll get it. :0)
~Jennifer W.
oh...put me up there too...Eva will not train!! She will be 3 in just over a month. Ah well! If it weren't for that, I may not have preschooled her at home...so there are a few pluses!
and not every girl trains fast!!!
Jaden sounds just like Jesse!! He will sit on the toilet and pee no problem, but for the rest he just says "it's stuck." Thankfully, I find it works better not to push him and he is slowly starting to get it. It is definitely a LONG process and can be so frustrating!! But what a joy to see the triumphant look on his face when he does get it!!
Post a Comment