adding primary colour food colouring & dish detergent to milk and watching the reaction, so fun :)




They had to put the skittles (& blue m&m) in the rainbow-order before they could eat them. They all managed to do that perfectly in short order :)


I think of all the children Daniel was the most excited about this part of the study :)
I must thank Holly & Rach for inspiring me to lapbook, although i have simplified it for my purposes, and i'm probably doing all kinds of things wrong (if there are rules about this sort of thing, i dont' even know). Its so fun, Ashleigh thinks it is the greatest. I just googled it to get started, and at least once a day one of us will say to the other "we should do a lapbook about that!" (ie. the other day it was about beavers who are chewing away at our trees in our front yard. :( maybe we could do a real life study with photos. booo.)
have a great weekend!
7 comments:
Ooooh! - great job, Carole and kids! Rich asked Corin yesterday if Mrs. V had taught him how to do it and he said "no". So Rich asked him, "Well who taught you, then?" His answer? "Oh, just Carole" :) And then he added that "Carole" is his friend :)
Really cute, Carole. Thanks for teaching them!
(just so you know this is my third time trying to comment... I'm having trouble with the word verification, of all things! (and I'm responsible for teaching my kids to read? yikes!)
Hi Carole! I havent been on here in a little while, and i had A TON of reading to do =) What neat pictures from myrtle beach! Your little ones are really growing up! Looks like dispite the sickness inflicted upon the little ones, that you had a nice time at MB! We just got back last sunday and we had a wonderful time! Got a nice little tan, and didnt get sick. =)
It looks great what you did with the kids in co-op! We are certainly missing out this year. It was great to see some more pictures of your time in Myrtle Beach as well. Nice of you to include the picture of Joshua and Lauren at the end :) Lauren looks so different now I hardly even recognize her! Is Joshua walking yet? Hope to talk to you again soon!
Great pictures! I linked your blog..is that ok? ;)
Those lapbooks are very interesting Carole! Do you work at a preschool or do you do daycare? It looks like the kids had a lot of fun!
Great lapbook, Carole! Did you download all those things in them from a particular website? I might just want to steal the idea, if you don't mind! : )
Post a Comment