Sorry for such a dull blog!! I feel bad, especially for making you sign in to view it. Here is a quick post about the beautiful Creation Museum in Kentucky, we were thrilled to be able to go but felt a little rushed through since Jadie was a bit sick and cranky. He was also terrified of the dinosaurs, especially the ones that moved. Actually he was scared of pretty much everything that day!! (he had an ear infection so we will blame it on that) I held him most of the time, and so this is it for pics. You all should go see it yourselves though!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Creation Museum!! :)
Prepare to Believe (for those of you who aren't familiar with it, the link will take you to the Creation Museum's "about us" page - go from there to the home page if you want - aren't you pleased i took the time to learn to link properly? :) )
Sorry for such a dull blog!! I feel bad, especially for making you sign in to view it. Here is a quick post about the beautiful Creation Museum in Kentucky, we were thrilled to be able to go but felt a little rushed through since Jadie was a bit sick and cranky. He was also terrified of the dinosaurs, especially the ones that moved. Actually he was scared of pretty much everything that day!! (he had an ear infection so we will blame it on that) I held him most of the time, and so this is it for pics. You all should go see it yourselves though!!

Sorry for such a dull blog!! I feel bad, especially for making you sign in to view it. Here is a quick post about the beautiful Creation Museum in Kentucky, we were thrilled to be able to go but felt a little rushed through since Jadie was a bit sick and cranky. He was also terrified of the dinosaurs, especially the ones that moved. Actually he was scared of pretty much everything that day!! (he had an ear infection so we will blame it on that) I held him most of the time, and so this is it for pics. You all should go see it yourselves though!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a great place. I hope that we can go sometime! I hope you're having a good week. Love ya!
Thanks for posting those - it brought back good memories for me! It was such a neat place to go - so rare and special to be at a museum where we didn't have to constantly tell the kids what things were true and what wasn't - it was all true!! A place worth visiting and supporting.
Too bad Jaden was sick:( Looks like it was still fun for the rest of the family, though. A very cool place to visit!
Post a Comment