You should really watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxX3kEJT88g
My mom gave us one of RC Sproul's (http://www.ligonier.org/) cds to listen to, it was a sampler a series by him called "Objections Answered". The message entitled "Christ the Only Way" was SO GOOD!! I would prefer to link only the message audio, but unfortunately I couldn't find it to listen to online for free. But I did find this video that someone made using an excerpt from the message, hopefully you won't find the background music distracting. I highly recommend watching the video or borrowing the cd from my mom or from us (we're buying the series). Let me know if you want it!! Kev's dream is to do a cruise with him, of course John MacArthur would be my preference BUT FYI there is discounted prices for Sproul's Pacific Northwest cruise with Michael Horton Sept 28-Oct 2 if you're interested (from $293USD/person based on double occupancy and plus taxes). http://www.ligonier.org/conferences_seattle2009_pacificcruise_speaker.phpsounds nice eh?? :)
1 comment:
"In Christ ALONE, my hope is found..." Thanks for posting this! :-)
~Jen K
Post a Comment