Thursday, October 8, 2009

joshua.

I posted these pics for Rachel, so she can get used to the sight of two children...for FOUR days straight...eeeek. I'm nervous for her!! Lets hope (i will be praying!!) that they stay so happy all weekend long :) ...Rach, you are the BEST!!




not to worry, i will not be suggesting Rach have him in underwear this weekend. But I couldn't resist snapping a few pics of it, doesn't that look so adorable??

I am also praying (already!!) that he will be easier to potty train than Jadie, who started out looking so promising but is still as UN-potty-trained as ever when it comes to BMs. If you have any wisdom for me on this dreadful topic, PLEASE share!!
and here is a link to some of our cottage pics, for those of you not on facebook!!
have a wonderful, blessed thanksgiving weekend everyone!!

No comments: