The fields are all white in Your world,
And we are the labourers in Your vineyard,
Declaring the word of the Lord!
Behold He comes riding on the clouds,
Shining like the sun at the trumpet call;
Lift your voice, it's the year of jubilee,
And out of Zion's hill salvation comes!!
There's no God like Jehovah...
great concert tonight...too bad Josh thought he was ``too noisy`` for his liking (and therefore I had to miss a good chunk of it). also too bad I forgot my camera. For all his dislike of loud noises (he folds his ears shut, its quite funny :) ) at least Josh is not shy at all about meeting people. Jade, on the other hand, our resident music-lover, did approve and loved it but was too nervous to pose for a picture with him. :)
Shining like the sun at the trumpet call;
Lift your voice, it's the year of jubilee,
And out of Zion's hill salvation comes!!
There's no God like Jehovah...
great concert tonight...too bad Josh thought he was ``too noisy`` for his liking (and therefore I had to miss a good chunk of it). also too bad I forgot my camera. For all his dislike of loud noises (he folds his ears shut, its quite funny :) ) at least Josh is not shy at all about meeting people. Jade, on the other hand, our resident music-lover, did approve and loved it but was too nervous to pose for a picture with him. :)
2 comments:
I heard this concert was amazing! Glad you got to enjoy it:)
Cool!
Post a Comment