
he`s gotta be one of the cutest EVER! what a doll. We had such a great time with Mike & Victoria last night, it had been too long. and I had to get a few pics of such perfect cuteness.



not only adorable, he is so contented and happy and social! Julianna would call him `delicious`. :)





on a side note, I`m not sure what I have been thinking these past 5 years not using my bounce flash but it has been resurrected and what a difference!! (below, is with the built in flash)


I am posting them all for Victoria, I didn`t know how else to get them to her. :)
Thanks so much for coming guys!! Visits with great friends always go by too fast, don`t you thinkÉ (oh how annoying, I will have to reboot)
Have a good week, all!
1 comment:
You have one and don't use it? For the past year I have been meaning to buy one, but everytime I get the money, something else seems more important to buy. That and a new lens (or two lenses)...
Post a Comment