

We thank and praise God for entrusting to us the precious gift of new life, and are all so excited to meet the little one in the spring, God willing. What a miracle new life is, it boggles my mind!

fabulous times at RLL, as usual...and now it is back to the grind - BIG time - after almost an entire month of vacation (Kev was in the office 2 days of the last 4 weeks). Things are not all glorious on the home front (hint: flood and mould = disaster when you live in the basement) but we will survive and are hoping and praying for a smooth transition into the school year this week while insurance takes care of the rest (haha, that might be wishful thinking that everything will go so smoothly, but we will try to be optimistic :) )
Thank you for praising God with us. :)
Psalm 127
1 Unless the LORD builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;
Unless the LORD guards the city,
The watchman stays awake in vain.
2 It is vain for you to rise up early,
To sit up late,
To eat the bread of sorrows;
For so He gives His beloved sleep.
3 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one’s youth.
5 Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
They shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.
We hope your September is going wonderfully!! :)
24 comments:
I just talked to you on the phone, but I'll write a post here too :) This is such wonderful news and I hope that everyone goes okay in the next couple of weeks! We will pray that it is all cleaned up quickly. Love you!
YAY! So excited for you! :) Now you've passed us!
Congratulation!!!! God is very amazing and the gift of life growing inside of you is also another way of our Lord showing us that he is always in control, even being able to get pregnant. When are you due??? Congrat's again!!! Sonya V.
Ahhh!!!!! So exciting Kev and Carole!!!!!!!!! We are thrilled to hear the news and hopefully we will visit with you soon..then we can congratulate you again in person :).
What a great way to share the news!!!! Congratulations!!!
Yayyyy!!! We are certainly praising God with you! Thrilled to hear the news and looking forward to meeting your new addition!!! Miss seeing you and hope everything goes well these next few weeks and months. Love, Joyce (and family)
Congratulations you guys!!! That is exciting news!! Hope you are feeling good and your pregnancy goes well. :)
Congratulations!! Great news(:
So happy for you all! I hope you are feeling really well, Carole, and we wish you God's blessings for a healthy pregnancy. I suppose that makes the house-hunting more urgent :)
SO wonderful. Praise God!
I wish I could have chatted with you more last night about how things are going... maybe tonight, if I come.
Congratulations!! I was thrilled to hear the news! Hopefully the house issues and your sickness will clear up soon!
I'm crying here - but tears of joy :) Such great news - news we know you've been wanting for a while now. Congrats to all of you. Hope it's a great pregnancy and all goes smoothly. So thrilled for you!
wonderful to hear! Hope you are feeling well and that schooling goes well too!
Congratulations!! We are excited and happy for you too! I bet your other kids are super thrilled!
CONGRATULATIONS! What amazing news! God is so incredible!
So delighted to hear this news!!! God is so good, isn't He! Congratulations!
Oh Carole, such exciting news!! Praise the Lord!
Hooray!! Praise God. I've been hoping for this kind of news from you for a while! Can't wait to meet this precious little one. I'm hoping I can find a quiet moment soon to call--I'd love to hear more about all your vacations and everything else going on in your eventful life! : ) Love you lots!
What exciting news!!! I loved your pictures and I was just thrilled to hear that you will be adding to your family! So sorry to hear about your awful mess that you had to come home to!!! Loved your beautiful pictures of Rome too!! Its great to see you blogging again! Love to you...and would you please wish Kevin a very happy birthday....somehow I missed it on facebook..Hope he had a WONDERFUL day!
Sarah B.
Congratulations! What wonderful exciting news! I hope you are not feeling too bad, especially with all the flood fall out mess. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all that. If there's anything we can do to help you, please let me know!
Super exciting news!
wonderful news!
Love, Marietta
That is SO exciting!!! Congratulations! How fun to see your older kids so excited about it! Hope you have an uneventful pregnancy - take care :0)
Congratulations Kev and Carole! How exciting! Your kidlets look absolutely thrilled to be getting another brother or sister! Hope you're feeling well.
Love,
Brad, Jacinda, Charity, and Judah VDB
Post a Comment