Sunday, February 26, 2012

eek! Sorry for inappropriate music on my blog!! I must not check my blog enough b/c I had no idea there was even a playlist on there, suddenly music was filling our hotel room with lyrics about getting drunk and I had no clue where it was coming from. how embarrassing.
forgive me.
have a great week!!

3 comments:

Rich and Cher said...

Maybe I shouldn't be laughing, but I must confess that I am :) I never noticed - nothing ever plays when I'm on your blog site.

Sharon said...

I was having a great laugh about this as well!!! It didn't seem like a song that you would put on a playlist :)
P.S. Can you come visit me some day soon???

Charlene said...

Lol, I never noticed this either! Nothing ever plays for me either when I'm on your blog.

Anticipating those pics from your cruise!!! And the ones to come from your camping trip this week! Hope you're having a blast!