Wednesday, October 17, 2012

4.

 it is hard taking good pics of 4 kids!  too many factors involved.  today the weather was so great I had to try...





















the kids tried their hardest and Zach slept on...such a sleepy baby!!  Hoping he has another great night like last night...very unpredictable since the two nights before that he was up every hour...

we are smitten!!  newborns are so delightfully snuggly.  Thank you all for your very sweet comments and well wishes.  We are blessed to have such great friends.  hope you are having a great week, too!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Kevin & Carole! What a sweet baby!!! The pictures you took look amazing!

Charlene said...

Carole! And you think you don't take great pics! You're crazy. Love them all - now we just need some of you and little Zach. :)

Dauna said...

Taking pics of 3 is hard enough! Our photoshoot on the weekend was P-A-I-N-F-U-L! I think next year I am going back to designs which require individual shots.

I think yours turned out quite well...now to just get one of the WHOLE family :)