these are the days that the LORD has made; we will REJOICE and be glad in them...
I love the pictures!! Your kids are so cute!!
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby! God is so good! Carole, I looked through your pics and I kept thinking, what a beautiful family. praying that little Zachary will grow up to be a strong man of God! Lots of love, renee
The boys all look alike! You have some beautiful pictures. Life with 4 little ones is busy - enjoy, because they grow up too quickly.Marietta
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the pictures!! Your kids are so cute!!
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby! God is so good! Carole, I looked through your pics and I kept thinking, what a beautiful family. praying that little Zachary will grow up to be a strong man of God! Lots of love, renee
The boys all look alike! You have some beautiful pictures. Life with 4 little ones is busy - enjoy, because they grow up too quickly.
Marietta
Post a Comment