
my blog is so dull that i thought i would add links of some of my favourite people to read/listen to. they are updated really regularly so you won't have to be so bored when you come to this spot. I go in spurts, i'm sure i'll get back into blogging soon!! What i have to do first is start taking some pics, i have barely touched my camera and I
hate that!! Time to stop being so lazy, especially with such fine specimens to photograph around here. :) Jadie turned 3 last week, i can hardly believe it. He even shocked me as far as potty training goes, getting the easy part in a few short hours (i guess thats not so shocking considering that he is 3 after all, but he seemed so
dumb about it i thought we were in for a really loooong battle). THe more tricky part (BMs) is a work in progress I'm afraid.
Anyways, he was thrilled with his present and has spent hours peddling away in the driveway on the new digger. :)

ok these are
old. My cousin Dorothy married Dan on a beautiful day in June. Kev and I and Ashleigh & her friend spent the aft enjoying the Grand River in Cambridge, it was fun!

we saw some sort of military parade come through town and a wedding right on the riverside.


beautiful Dorothy. Kev and I really enjoyed their wedding, may God bless them both!!

and who is the vision of loveliness catching the bouquet???
interesting!!

Ashleigh has been really really enjoying soccer. It all started out on a sour note as within ten minutes of her first ever game she got a ball in the face, causing a bloody nose
and a bloody lip!! She's still kind of timid but gets better and better, and is starting to
love it. and Kev and i and the boys love to watch. :) THis is the only pic i've taken, at one of her practises. She only has two games of her regular season left, hopefully they won't be canceled due to rain (its happened a lot this season!!) so i can get some good pics of her in action. :)

i should clarify that the tractor wasn't cutting and pulling the kids at the same time. :)
7 comments:
Nice to see pictures up again. Looks like you've been having a great summer.
Bethany
Isaac is going to be soooo jealous of that toy. He absolutely loves tractors, and I am sure they will be fighting over that when we come again. Although knowing Jaden's nice nature, he will probably always give in to Isaac. It was so fun looking through all your pictures. Hope potty training is going just as well this week:)
Thanks for posting pictures!! I love looking through them all. Yeah for Jaden!! How is the potty training going?
Beautiful pictures Carole! Your kids are so cute and Josh is growing up fast. The one where Kevin's pulling the kids in the wagon with the lawn mower almost makes me cringe though... out here we would have rocks flying once in a while. I guess you don't have that with a paved driveway and a good thick lawn :)
of course, Laurie, you must remember that our lawn is so lush that we would never have to worry about such things. HAHA!!! don't worry, he wasn't actually cutting when he was towing them behind the tractor. :) i should clarify that so no one else worries about it. Good to hear from you, thanks to all you girls for checking in, i highly doubted anyone would anymore!! same day even!! :)
New pictures...yeah!! It is so wonderful to see your family through pictures! I love them all! I know what you mean about catching up with Wilf and Sharon..it was WONDERFUL to see them again! My boys were drooling over the John Deere too...Thanks for posting Carole, I only wish we could see you in person more!! Hope your well...remember, our house is always open!!
Sarah Barnes
Hi! So nice to see some new pictures :) I have been checking from time to time. I was hoping you got some good pictures from Kris's party of the kids doing the relay race. You didn't post any, but did you get some? I wouldn't mind to see them sometime. I was too busy to take any pictures, but they looked pretty funny with those clothes on :) Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment