
Just had to share this little news flash since I am SO INCREDIBLY PROUD of my baby. Such a determined little guy, and SO independent, that he has been wanting to be done with diapers for some time. It was I who wasn't ready to go through the potty training nightmare again so soon. :) But he basically potty trained himself, and has been diaper-free with no accidents since Sunday. What sweet, blessed relief!! :)
3 comments:
Whoop! Whoop! Good job!!! Life is sometimes easier than we make it out to be, huh?
You lucky girl!!!! I have been waiting and waiting for one of those self-trainers :) I am very happy for you! I should be training Lauren, but haven't mustered up the courage yet...
Please come and visit us again soon!
STATUS UPDATE: I just got back from the cottage and he failed miserably when we were there. What on earth!?!? hopefully he will snap back into shape now that we are home. And btw, it was AMAZING!! i LOVE that place!! :)
Post a Comment