It was made clear this past week that the potty training post was premature. Although he is perfect at home, he was far from perfect when we were at the cottage. sob. Ah, well, the time spent at that fabulous place was well worth a little regression. It was also good for my pride, I was too proud of him. :)
FURTHER UPDATE:
"perfect at home" appears to have been a bit of a stretch. sigh. well, he was perfect for over a week but we are struggling through a bit of regression. He and I are both determined to be through with diapers, though, so we are not giving up on account of a few accidents. :)
4 comments:
That's o.k. I'm sure he will get the hang of it soon enough! Thankfully Love is long-suffering eh? ha ha, we miss you guys a lot. Thanks for the updates.
I find that is always how it goes with potty training....just when you think they have it, they regress a bit. Although going away is always the worst time for it, so hopefully he went home and got right back into it:) Hope you had a good time at the cottage!
... Hoping this week went well for you Carole!!
I always find things are easier at home. Still, its a big deal!
Post a Comment