I hope you are enjoying the recent spring blizzards. :) Hard to know what to expect in terms of weather this spring, it is changing every day! These pics are from the past few months that I never got around to posting earlier.
First off, Josh meets Josh for the first time. For whatever reason, our Josh was not at all impressed to have another Josh on the scene, he presumed he was an impostor and was quite rude for the first half of the visit. He warmed up eventually.
It was great to see Josh again and catch up, we hadn't seen him since before Jaden came along, I think since 2005. Same sweet Joshua...thanks for coming to visit! :)
My mom got this great electric Thomas the train set and the kids are loving it. This particular day it was delivering snacks all around the Island of Sodor. :) Apparently not only the kids are enjoying the new toy.
Sweet Michele came for a visit, it had been so long since we'd seen her, too.
this kid totally cracks me up. :)
SO fun to visit with Derek & Val again, we had lost touch but had the pleasure of having them stay over one weekend when they were taking a course in the city. We had a GREAT time with them!! Derek was a bit more friendly than Val towards the crazy upstairs pets...clearly I feel the same as Val and try hard not to dwell on the fact that I live in the same house as rats. UGH.
She has gotten flowers from her dad before, but this was a first from another guy...all the ladies of the house were spoiled with roses one day. Very sweet.
fabulous visits with fantabulous friends. Thanks Derek & Val. :)

This kid is hard core carnivore. He LOVES meat.
Always a pleasure to have Uncle Steve for the weekend. :) (i think they are posing here. He is settling in to watch a movie with the kids while we entertained the yps)

and Isaac. My boys love this kid. :)



lots of good times! wishing you all a blessed week!!
5 comments:
wonderful pictures! Always looks like such a blast a your place. Love the dress-up outfits on the kids, and Kev looking like he's reliving his childhood with the train set... :)
hahah, love those pics of Joshua! What a doll (hahahah)! fun post! i concur - always fun times at yours & Mom's! What does mom call it? Union Station (with an ongoing party!)? :)
I can't believe that you're living in a house with rats upstairs!!! Very brave. I couldn't do that. And they are there on purpose!!!! It was nice to see that Josh was here again - it has been a long time.
Your house does look like lots of fun!! Isaac loves your boys too! Every Sunday we are dealing with major anger issues when they can't go to each others houses:( But it is cute to see how they just seem to love each other!
although, Jen, clearly I would rather that the rats are there by choice (like, a person's choice, not the rats choice :) ) even if it certainly isn't my choice!! I know, I'm with you that it is totally crazy that anyone would have rats in their house on purpose!!
thanks for the comments. :)
Post a Comment