Monday, April 11, 2011

welcome, sweet baby Nathan


We're celebrating the safe and healthy arrival of our beautiful new nephew, Nathan Lukas Wade.
isn't he perfect?

there really is nothing in the world like the miracle of new life, and the way that God gives them to us...so tiny and soft and snuggly. So utterly helpless and so completely, overwhelmingly lovable.



Kev enjoyed playing in a hockey tournament on Saturday...although he says he is really starting to feel his age. :) I think it was supposed to be their Friday night pickup team playing but those who could play amounted to about half a team...so at the last minute they picked up some much needed help and ended up coming into the championship game undefeated after 4 games. But then they lost...
I think he still looks pretty good after 5 games. :)

Eli too!! :)









good times!! wishing you a blessed week :)

1 comment:

Dauna said...

Hey! Did you have a good weekend? I had a fabulous time in London!!! I think it's horrible I didn't make it to any of Eli's games, though...my excuse is that he had the car...and I'm sticking to it. Your nephew is simply delicious! Congrats!