a video of Jade, for anyone who is still stopping in. :)
he was interrupted, so here he goes for his 2nd recitation...
I should mention, lest you think I am a better mom that I am, that I can take no credit for his memory work. He learned it all by watching Ashleigh's Bible class with her. :) I was impressed one day last fall when he was reciting it to her in the next room, I had no idea he was picking it up himself since he doesn't watch it regularly. i love 3 year olds! :)
sorry I've been scarce on here. I have big plans to blog, but never seem to get around to it. Someday soon I'm sure! :)
6 comments:
What a smartie-pants! Jims sure doesn't rattle off our memory work like that!
Great to see you posting again!
wow! :) that's so neat!!!
keep posting - I know I live in the same house as you all, but even still it's pretty exciting :)
You have adorable kids Carole! Very impressed with your son's memorization skills :)
Good job, Jades! Pastor A. was so proud of you when he saw you doing your memory verse! Maybe you'll be a pastor one day, too! Keep learning God's Word - it's one of the most important things you can do :)
Cool! They are such a sponge, huh?
Good Job, Jaden!
Wow! Keep up the good work, Jaden! Bethany & I really enjoyed that! God's Word is most precious! We love you boys!
Post a Comment