Saturday, March 6, 2010

not much new here, but i thought i would blog while i have the time. i never seem to get around to it at home. i hope you are all well, i hear the weather is nice and spring-like at home, thats exciting! isn't it great that we can depend on the changing of the seasons? sometimes I take God's faithfulness in things like that for granted. i so much love the beautiful seasons we enjoy in Canada!
it is warming up here too, we were at the mid-60s today. We must be Canadian b/c that felt hot to us! :)











3 comments:

Dauna said...

The weather is awesome...but there are puddles everywhere from the snow melting so quick. But then, i haven't been out today yet. we're leaving soon. can't wait!

Glad you are having fun. The kids look they are having a blast!

anonymouse :) said...

Hey Carole, I was thrilled to see some new pics up!! So glad to hear that you are going to give our Jay some nice time away to relax! He deserves it! Hope you have a wonderful time and that it only gets warmer! Your pics were great!
Sarah

Trish said...

Hi Carole! Sounds like its the same weather as here in Destin. I hope it gets warmer this week! Love your pictures. Have a GREAT time! I hope he stays healthy b/c I got one douzy of a cold! Have an awesome week!