
this is my brother in law Ralph. Most of you probably know him, and if you do you know why we love him so much. If you don't know him, its a shame. :) I would describe him as extremely wise, and i guess what is so special about him is that he is also extremely humble. He is a wonderful example of godliness and Kevin and I both aspire to be like him...although we will never attain. :) He is married to my wonderful older sister Sharon, and they have 7 kids. I don't think he looks old enough to be the father of 7, and he certainly doesn't look 40! :) happy birthday, dear Ralph...may God bless you with many many more!!

sorry, i forgot to do this last night!! his birthday was the 10th. THese pictures were from their blog, asformeandmyhouse.blogspot.com ...i had to look long and hard for pics of him but I enjoyed going through it again. :)
3 comments:
Thanks for making the post, Carole! Sweet of you! I was going to but didn't get to it yet... :)
Thank you, Carole, for the birthday wishes and kind words! I'm not sure what to say... I'm thinking I'd like to meet myself and also wondering if you don't know me very well... :)
You and Kevin are a great example and blessing to Sharon and I also! Praise be to God alone for His grace - every good thing comes down from Him alone!
We miss you guys and look forward to catching up!
haha ralph, on top of everything i forgot to mention that you are funny!! :)
yes, praise God for undeserved grace and mercy new every morning, because all of us desperately need it!!
see you soon!
Post a Comment