ewww, so much sand. he eats it, even.

and we went out for dinner to a place called friendly's. Tuesday is kids night there, they eat for 1.99 so it is a steal of a deal. Although, certainly not the most nutritious option i'm afraid, heh heh. anyways, the kids got these balloons and made masks and we had a great time! On the way home we stopped to listen to a bagpiper playing by moonlight at the waters edge...he even took requests, if you know Jade you can guess what his request was :)

Hope you're enjoying spring up in Canada, or wherever you are!! lots of love to you :)
7 comments:
oh my! I reread that book when Dayna was a baby and i was rolling with laughter all over again! I also reread "I want to go home", which I also reread a few years ago.
Gordan Corman cracks me up! :)
Beautiful pictures Carole. I still love Gordon Korman, it's just my sense of humor, especially the Bruno and Boots ones. Your kids are so beautiful.
Bethany
Great pictures! Looks like fun! My guess is that he asked for "Amazing Grace." :) Enjoy the rest of your time in the sunny South! Thanks again for calling yesterday -- it was good to chat!
Hi!! Looks like you are having a great time! I'm so happy it is all working out for you. We had a great vacation-we just came back tonight. We had beautiful sunny weather, but a bit chilly. It was just really special to be together with Wilf's whole family. When are you going to your new place???
How's Jaden doing?? :)
Love you!
Wow, Carole - looks like you had such a great time! Loooove all the photos, esp. the individual portraits of your kids on the beach. Just beautiful:) Keep up the great work behind the lens;)
Thanks for sharing all these great pictures from your vacation! We're missing you!
Post a Comment