thought the kids might like this. :) what a great city, but too much to see...I'm overwhelmed!!
how fun to see the kiddos on Skype just now, and the video that Charlene posted! We have an early flight to Luxembourg in the morning so I had best be off! Good night, all!
3 comments:
Dayna was only 12 months when we went and she saw it twice. She liked it a lot!
I think they have one in Ottawa too that my brother LOVED when he was young (well, we all liked it). Not quite so elaborate or long, but enough he was talking about it for years.
Is that ever neat! Nice to catch up with your travels on the blog. Have a good time guys.
aw man! I meant to show it to the kids today and forgot. I'll show them tomorrow!! Hope you are having a great day!
Post a Comment