
for those of you who heard about Jaden's first game of the season (it was terrible, he refused to play) I am happy to report that tonight's game was much better..

Kev even snapped this pic (on his bb) of him right in on all the action! during the game!! He was in net most of the game though, and they won 2-0. woohooo!!
kev & I are away for a bit...how we will miss these sweet darling children!! can't wait to be home safe and sound, dv, with them in my arms. God bless them & you!! Love to all!!
3 comments:
Dayna's first game was rained out and I think tomorrow is supposed to rain again. *sigh* She is so disappointed.
Isaac is so jealous of Jade playing soccer! He keeps looking at the pictures and saying, "I play soccer with Jaden!" I am glad he likes it better now. It looks like it would be hilarious to watch!
Go, Jaden! Glad to hear things went better.....though his first game made a good story ;) And about your trip - just relax and enjoy! Remember, your husband wants you along, you're submitting to that wish and that puts you right in obedience to God - that's the safest place you could ever be. Have a great time - we'll miss you! And we'll keep an eye on your kiddies at church for you :)
Post a Comment