Its almost 11pm here in Scotland and just getting dark. it is beautiful here! what an amazing creation this is. :) these pics certainly don't capture it, its too bad Ralph & Sharon aren't here to properly photograph the splendor of it.
Last night we left Toronto and upon arrival in Glasgow this morning went straight to catch our tour bus. Thankfully everything has gone really smoothly and we had beautiful weather today...unusual for these parts so we don't expect the same for tomorrow. Today was the first of a 3 day tour of The Isle of Skye, the Scottish Highlands and Loch Ness. We are settled in in Portree and Kev is already sleeping, I was hoping to hear from my kids on Google chat (its only 6pm your time i think) but i think I have to get to sleep or I'll sleep tomorrow's tour away like i did today. :) So here are some pics for my sweet darling kiddos and their sweet darling Oma. Ashleigh check your email and write us back!!
very sleepy on that bus!!
i hope you are all doing well. I think tomorrow is Friday, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! If you see our sweet kids love them for us!! I can't wait to see them again! :)
7 comments:
Great pictures! Thanks for posting! Glad to hear it's going well! Your kids were here until about 7pm...
Ralph
Have fun!!!! Hope you have a great time!
Hi guys! I talked to your kiddies at T&F yesterday - Jaden had great times going down the slide arm-in-arm with Corin. They looked healthy and happy and your mom was keeping an eagle eye on them. She said her house might be a disaster when you return, but your kids will all be accounted for :) Have fun! Looks so neat - I'd so LOVE to see Scotland!
Hey Carole & Kev! The thing with taking pictures (especially in Scotland) is that they never do justice to what you're looking at... but takes lots anyways!
Have a great time with John & Lucy & family!
Good to hear that you made it there, and that you are enjoying your time thus far:) We are hoping to have Jaden over at some point if he will come. It should be fun times.
Enjoy the rest of your time!
Wowzers -- very cool that you are in Portree, Isle of Skye. I stayed in that very village for a few days back in 2002, and fell in love with it! Eat up the haggis!
Carole! It looks like you are having an amazing time. Scotland is beautiful. That old ruined castle looked amazing. I would love to tour it and find the history of it. I would also love to listen to Scotish people talk all day long. Have a great trip!
Rachel
Post a Comment